Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, March 06, 2017

It's already March...

Moonshine step 4
 Last month just flew by, was really busy getting some of my UFO's part way done. Working on Moonshine Bom got part 4 ready to sew, all 96 parts of it. Taking my time and sewing when I can as the weather has been raining a bunch and my hip and RA has not been good.
Santa Village
 I'm also getting some done on Santa Village hope to have this first chart done by the end of March. I got a "To Do" list with dates that is helping my rotation of crafts I want to work on.
Lily pond step 2
 Almost done with part 2 of Lily Pond the yarn and colors of this one are so nice to work with. First time I've used Stylecraft DK. I really love it. Would love to get more someday.
Cheap Thrills Bom step1
 Also started an new BOM Cheap Thrills by Sharon Blackmore in our PQM Group. I hope I can keep up with this one and not let it become a UFO like the others she has done. Still need to finish Plenty of Fish and MLV BOM's.
St. Patrick's Day Hat Cal step 1
 A new mini cal by Snappy Tot's for St. Patrick's day. I got part one done doing it in Green and orange I think. I may add a bit of black to it also.
PQM Solid Swap fabrics?
Picked out my fabrics for a new swap at PQM. You can only use solids and I don't have to many but luckily what I do have is the right colors my partner likes :-) I have a good idea of what I'm going to make but can't show it til after she gets it in April.
I also have a couple of April plastic canvas swaps to do this month. More on them when they are done. I did get my swaps from March in the mail and received mine a bookmark and coaster
P.C. coaster

P.C. Bookmark

I hope everyone has a Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...