Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Crafty days...

p.c. credit card holder
 It has been a long month so far with my RA and the rainy, cold weather I did mange to get some progress done on some things and a few swaps done. The plastic canvas pictures are for swaps to be mailed out the first of April.
p.c. bunny magnets
 This little cute butterfly was made for me for one of the swaps.
Spring magnet for me
 I'm doing the Dish cloth cal on Ravelry by Melinda Miller this is the first one done.
dishcloth cal
 Had a cutting day yesterday and cut out the fabric for Cheap Thrills BOM part 2 now just to sew them.
chill Thrills part 2
 Did a small bit of stitching on Santa Village this month not as much as I wanted to though. Maybe I will get more done soon.
santa village
 Been working on MM and it is getting huge, on row 55 now of part 8, there are 16 parts so not sure if I will do them all, we will see.
Mandala Madness
 Also been working on Lily Pond CAL this is the beginning of part 3.
Lily pond part 3

zippered pouch
 During the cutting day I also cut out the fabric for a zipper pouch and tote. They are part of the Sewing challenge I'm doing. Hopefully will feel well enough to sew them soon.
New Tote
I'm still working on moonshine but no updated pictures yet. I also got another swap done but can't show it.
Hope you all Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Slowing down....

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted on here, so much has happened since then. I'm not going to go into everythin...