Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, May 05, 2017

I can't believe it is already May....

Rainy night5-4-17
 Hey Everyone, I've been busy with making things lately. We had a nice rain last night and really needed it as we are under a fire ban right now. Getting ready to sew part 2 of the Cheap Thrills BOM.
Cheap Thrills BOM part 2
 Was in a swap in the PQM group we could only use solid fabrics, this is the pillow I got it is so pretty.
PMQ Solid Swap from Tonia
 I love the quilting on on it.
up close quilting
 I made a notebook cover for my partner which she has gotten so can show it now.
PQM Solid swap made by me
 It has an outside pocket and I add a flower for something extra.
Flower added
 Been working on the kids picnic blanket but have to get more blue yarn to finish it.
C2C picnic blanket for kids
 On part 3 of the Lily pond cal, but took a break to do my swaps
Lily Pond Part 3
 May magnet plastic canvas swap which I still have to mail out Monday.
May swap magnet
I got a new printer this week so now can print out my patterns again which will be nice. I hope you all have a Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...