Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Dang, Times Flies....


I can't believe it is already almost July. I got a new front door put in and made the wreath above for yesterday. I also got a sheer curtain for it which I really like.
I have been in AZ with my daughter, future SIL and granddaughters for the last couple of month. It was fun but wore me out a bit.  I love this picture my daughter took of me and the girls.
me and grandbabies
I was there during my daughter's Bday which was fun, she had a vampire themed party and we all dressed up for it and played games.  I was also there for my Bday and got taken out to Red Lobster for dinner. As you can see by the picture my daughter is going to have another baby and while I was there we found out it is going to be a boy, so I'm getting a grandson.
my BDay
I'm still cleaning up things at the house and redoing others. I miss Hubby everyday and it isn't easy being without him but I'm okay.  I've been crafting again, kind of lost the heart to do any for awhile since Hubby loved my crafts and helping me pic colors and designs. But I'm still working on the MM CAL
MM CAL row 63
I also started another of Helen Shrimpton's designs the Cosmic CAL, this one will be more colorful. I really like the bright and cheeriness of it so far.
Cosmic Cal part 1 row 14
Well that is all for now, I hope to try and blog more often now as I really miss it. Hope you all have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...