Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Been Crocheting......

Cosmic Cal part 1
 I've been busy crocheting and doing house stuff.  I started the Cosmic Cal this month. I love the colors of it and it has really nice stitches in it. I made a page for it so you can click on that at the top of the blog to see progress pictures.
MM Cal part 9
I also finished part 9 of MM CAL it is getting so big almost takes up all of my kitchen floor and I'm only 1/2 way done lol. It is a true labor of love and takes a long time for me to do but I will finish it.

Fairy Bride getting ready
I also printed out the HEAD pattern Fairy Bride that was RAKed to me and picked out a piece of cloth big enough for it. Now I have to put it on scrolls and grid it. I also need to work on my Halloween SAL but I have to frog some of it first
Halloween SAL
 Then I pulled out my SUTO wip from the retreat I went to, really want to finish it. It is a pattern by Thea Dueck so has lots of specialty stitches in it.
SUTO WIP
It has been raining a lot here so working outside in the yard is a no go. Everything is flooded right now. Which gives me plenty of time for crafts.
That's all for the time.
Hope you all have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...