Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, July 28, 2018

It has been a Year......





 I can't believe it has been a year today. The pain is still raw and like nothing I've ever felt before. I miss your everything and no words can describe the depth of how I feel even though I try.

People say I've been so strong in this last year with everything I've been doing. It doesn't feel that way when I'm just trying to make it one day at a time, some days one hour at a time. And half the days I don't know what I'm doing or how the day went by already.

I can't cry or scream for fear I would lose it all and never come back.... what I wouldn't give to have one more hug, smile, laugh from you. Even just to know that you are somewhere in the house or outside tinkering on your stuff.

Today I will fulfill one of your wishes and pray you are at peace.
I Love you Always, Heart & Soul.


No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...