Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Can't believe it is almost Dec.....

Damon 3 weeks
 It has been a busy couple of month since the last time I posted on here. My Grandson Damon was born in Sept. Then when he was 3 weeks old he ended up in the hospital for about 5 weeks. He was a very sick little boy.
Damon 3 days
 He is home now and going better but still on feeding tube, not sure how long he will have it.
Buffy and Damon
 The girls are getting bigger and so cute.
Selene
 After being in Az from August til Nov 2. I came home to my son and other granddaughter Carly who are both now living with me.
Carly
 It is so nice to here laughter and giggling in the house again. As you can see with a  little one you have to baby gate the Christmas tree.
Brant and Carly
 I really like having someone else here since Hubby passed. We had a really wonderful thanksgiving. I cooked for the first time in years. and used my good china.  My MIL was here too.
Thanksgiving dinner
I've been in Christmas/Yule mode made Carly a stocking since she didn't have one.
Carly's Stocking
 Now working on one for my son.This one is going so much faster since I know what I'm doing lol
Brant's Stocking
 My Friend Sue asked me if she could finish this R&R since I don't stitch much anymore. She sent it back here last week finished. It is so beauitful. Now I have to turn it into a wall hanging soon.
Santa RR finished
So that is what I've been up to for the last couple of months. Right now working on stockings and things for Christmas swaps- which I can't post yet-  I'm not sure if I will make any other Christmas presents this year depends on how much time I have.
Hope you Blessed week! I will try and remember to psot more on here.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love having my daughter and her family living here with us as well. We converted the downstairs to a two bedroom flat and it has been wonderful to watch our new granddaughter grow. We never saw day to day with her older sister, just some weekends babysitting. Take care Cleary.

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...