Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, January 25, 2019

I swear time just flys by...

Way to fast lately. I have every intention of blogging more then the next thing I know it has been months since I last posted.  I had a very good Christmas with my Son, granddaughter and MIL.
2018 Christmas Morning
 Granddaughter got tons of presents as you can see by the picture above. I made dinner, we had Ham and all the fixings
2018 Christmas dinner
 I also made a Chocolate Chip Cheesecake for dessert, it was so yummy.
2018 chocolate chip cheesecake
 My son took this picture of me on Christmas day.  I've lost a lot of weight since Hubby died but been really busy too so losing weight and not trying lol.
Me at Christmas 2019
RTGS CAL Block 1
 Been working on some new crochet it is a CAL on FB I have made  a page for it where you can find all the information on it.
RTGSCAL block 2 started
I'm also been sewing on Moonshine Quilt again got step 4 completed and soon to be doing Step 5
Moonshine step 4

Moonshine step 5 ready to sew
Well that is all the news for now I'm hoping this year I will do better with Blogging. Hope you have a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...