Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, March 02, 2019

February flew by and now it is March...

Sweet Caroline CAl
 I can't believe it is March 2nd already. February just went by so quickly. I have been watching my granddaughter Carly while my son works so most of my days are busy and not much crafts get done. Finally got the yellow yarn to finish my UFO the Sweet Caroline pillow cover so been working on that again, picture above.
RTGS CAL middle block
 But I did start the RTGS CAL still on the center block even though the cal is on part 7 but I will get it finished someday, right now it is jsut added to my WIP's lol.
PQM SWAP fabrics
 I also joined the yearly swap in my quilting group. This year we are doing a paper pieced wall hanging. I picked out all my fabrics and found a pattern now I just have to sew it. and quilt it.
PQM SWAP
 I'm still slowing working on my C2C shawl for that cal, had to order some yarn and it got here last week so will get this finished when I can.
C2C Scrap Shawl
 I ran out of the grey yarn so ordered more on my MM CAL I'm on row 65 with I heard is one of the harder rows so glad I got a video to help.
MM CAL
I did get my March/St. Pattrick's Day decor up in my house this week. other than that not much is happening. Hope you all have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...