Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, April 04, 2022

Some crochet is getting done...

 

2nd and 3rd doll blanket
Been busy working on Doll blankets for my grands working on 2  now hope to finish this week so I can get back to the Cal's I'm doing.
first doll blanket
This is the first one I made using the modern granny pattern from the The crochet Crowd.
finished
I also finished the game day crochet mystery by Marly Bird I didn't add the brim because my granddaughter didn't want it.
game day crochet mystery done

last part before brim done
Not much else going on right now. I hope you all have a Blessed couple of weeks.

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...