Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, April 07, 2022

Figuring out me.........

 

Lately I've been embracing my inner crone phase. Since Hubby died I've been in a fog trying to deal with everything that comes with having someone take their own life. Even before that I was dealing with having Rheumatoid arthritis and raising kids. Life throwing me curve balls due to the meds I was on and other health stuff that almost killed me more than once. Having my dreams taken away slowly with my health. I was embracing my magic as well as I could with everything else going on.
Now I've been doing a lot of soul searching , doing a lot of shadow work. Realizing what I want and don't want in my life anymore. Trying to make my crone phase the best part of my life yet. To me it doesn't mean I'm ancient, it means that I have a lot I can share, that even with my health issue I can live, have fun and laugh. This last year I've been learning to go with the flow, trying to deal with everything life has been throwing at me still. Learning that no matter what I'm the only one that can make me happy, content and at peace. So with that I'm embracing my wise women crone phase. I'm embracing me, being happier, more content with myself. So Mote it Be! ❤️💯🖤
Hope everyone has a blessed week!

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...