Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, May 27, 2022

Bag of many colors and crochet...

 

I finished the straps and did the flowers  and put it all together so my Bag of Many Colors is finished.
But I'm not sure I like it as a back pack so may change where the straps are but not right now.
It's been really hot here this week and the a/c broke so not much going on but trying to stay cool.  I was also sick for a couple of days. Today is a bit cooler so been working on the double stitch row of the calming comfort cal. It helps to do mindless stitching since my hands hurt a bit.

That's it on the crafts front . I hope everyone has a blessed week.

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)


No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...