Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Times does heal...but I'm not done yet.


I really like this photo(above) I understand it so well. I've seen the darkness of hell when I watched my late husband shoot himself. Then dealt with the aftermath of him living for 10 days. I never knew I could live through something like that, never mind be strong enough to come out the other-side sane. I have worked hard the last few years to claw my way up from the nightmares and thoughts that go with it all. On top of having to deal with everything left behind, selling our home and property, moving across the country during a pandemic. I feel proud of myself for coming this far and not losing my shit. I still have a long way to go and I'm learning so much about myself - Someday I may share what but not now. 

On the crafts front I've been working on a quest bag.

2nd strap
Doing the second strap today I call this the bag of many colors lol
first strap

bottom

bag part done

I hope you all have a blessed week.

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...