Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Learning about me & Crochet ...

Someday I hope to fine this again🔥❤️🖤💜, Being a widow is weird as you are still in love with the one you lost, but you miss everything about being a couple. Your not sure if you should be a couple with someone else but you don't want to live the rest of your life alone. I'm learning that my heart doesn't want to be alone, that it is big enough to love again but still have a hole where my love for my husband is and always will be.
frogged 3 rows

 I ended up having to frog 3 rows because I missed 1 hidden stitch which put my stitch count off.

hidden stitch
So between the heat and other stuff I have been slowly redoing the 3 rows with lots of stitch markers to make sure my count is right.
Almost caught up.

I'm almost caught back up, on 1 more side to do. Then I can go on with part 3 of this CAL.

It's been a heatwave here the last couple of weeks and we have had no a/c so I'm learning to live with wet hair and lots of showers to cool off. But hopefully the heat will break soon.

I hope everyone has a blessed week.

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...