Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Crafting a bunch...

 

Rug done and in place
I can't believe it is already the end of May. I have been busy with family and making things.

I finished the rug, it is really squishy and soft. I put it under my desk and I'm using it everyday to keep my feet warm from the hard floors.

Rug finished.
I also crocheted a couple of hot pads even though they might be big enough to be candle mats.

Black on purple
They are made with cotton yarn and not to hard to make. I can make these in different colors also. Check out my Crafts Delight Designs page for more information
Purple on black

I had leftover yarn so I made some coasters and  a dishcloth to match the potholders. which I can also make in different colors.

Coaster and dishcloth.

I've been working on relearning C2C. basic shapes and color changes. 

color changes

There are a bunch of ends to weave with colors changes and different ways to do it. but I am more comfortable with the cut and tie method. Which I am using on the Sunflower C2C afghan I'm making

Sunflower C2C

This is only a part of a corner so it's going to be a good size afghan when finish. 

This Holiday weekend I'm working on making some red, white and blue, star coasters and ornaments for my yearly tree.


coasters started
yearly tree

oh I've been trying to get my embroidery files from my computer to my machine. But since it is older model I have to use a older USB stick.  The one in the picture is cute but I didn't realize it was to big of storage for my machine to read.

So now I have to get the right one and luckily they have it on Amazon so When I can afford it I will get it.

That's most of everything I have been doing crafty wise in the last month.

Remember to hug your love and tell them you love them.

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)


No comments:

Feeling better about things...

  I have been in the picture above for the last 3 to 4 years. The first couple of years after Hubby died don't count as I was just numb ...