Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, April 15, 2024

Been doing my crafts....


 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I can't wait to finish it.

gratitude take 2

While I've been waiting I'm working on gratitude afghan again. I'm about 10 rows shy of where of where I was on the first one. I know I'm going to need more yarn to finish it because I'm only a quarter of the way though the whole pattern.

I tested out my embroidery machine and it works well after not being used for 3 years. I think I'm going to frame this little Angel. I really like the way it came out. I just need to get better thread because the cheap ones i have kept breaking. It is true what they say you get what you pay for.

I did buy the good thread for making the Angels so I shouldn't have any problems with them.

I got a goody box of fabric in the mail this week from a friend, who I really appreciate. I really love all the fabric, batting and patterns. So now I need to figure out my mini sewing machine, which is going to be fun 😁 Soon I need to get a cutting board and rotary cutter and iron, that will happen when I can.  I'm going to use it to remake the moonshine quilt. 

I also want to find a good pattern for a Sundress and make a couple for this summer as being back here I know it can get really hot.

That is all the news for now.

Remember to hugs your love ones and tell them you love them

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)


1 comment:

Allison said...

Good to be keeping busy. I enjoy seeing your progress with your projects.

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...