Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Being honset with myself...........


 

I saw this and realized it is so true. I've been kind of getting back into the dating world but slowly. Then I realized that no matter how nice, compatible, or handsome, some man is I get to the point where I'm scared and back away. And this picture is the reason why. My trust in love is broken. I doubt that it is going to last. Something I thought was unquestionable with love, trust and faith in my other half was shattered in one second. I know that I can never live through that again. I barely lived through it this time. I would rather just stay by myself than open myself to the chance that it could happen again. Even though I know it is a small chance. I am very disillusioned with Love. But it is okay I am very happy with myself and all the things I have accomplished to get to here. 🖤💜

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)

No comments:

Spooky Month...

small pumpkin  I finished one of 3 pumpkins I'm making in different sizes and colors. Halloween Tree 2024 I decorated my tee for Hallowe...