Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, September 16, 2024

It's starting to feel like Autumn...

 

It's getting cooler in the morning and during the day here. I have been getting my room decor for Autumn. I hung the flowers up in the hanging vase

I even made my tree for autumn 



I've been crocheting on the C2C sunflowers and some pumpkins. Hopefully will have them done this month.





I'm going to make a couple more in different sizes and colors.

 

That's about it will update again when i get something finished.

Have a Blessed Week and remember to tell your love one that you love them.

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)

No comments:

It's starting to feel like Autumn...

  It's getting cooler in the morning and during the day here. I have been getting my room decor for Autumn. I hung the flowers up in the...