Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday Stuff...

Pictures of Blocks from Guild this month - still have to finish the quilt but bought some fabric from the new Fairy collection to finish it with. Will post more pictures when I get it finished.

I hate being sick. Yesterday the fever came back so was in bed all day, then on top of that had a nasty headache. Feel alittle better today but can still feel the pressure in my head. Not planing on doing anything much today. I did take a shower and that helped some. it's in the 60's today so it's like Florida again here.

I was going to make a TR for the gift basket going to Gulf Wars(SCA stuff) but after checking my stash it's going to be a candle mat now. Have to make it in green and gold and don't have much of either color, but at least it's something.

Worked on Hubby new Tunic yesterday got the trim put on the sleeves and then ran out of it so went online and found the trim vendor we bought it from and order more plus some more for my dress so when I get it I can finish them.Have to start soon on braiding the ribbon for the bookmarkers but have time, don't have to have them finished til the end of April.

Hopefully soon I can work on some more UFO quilts and get my list down some.
Have a great day everyone.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...