Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's mail call ......


Thank you so much Sandi, I got this in my mail yesterday and it really brighten my day.

Well, we found out that Matt got Florida for the base in the Air Force so now he will be coming here. I think DD will be going to Utah next weekend for 2 weeks first then they will drive back here and move to the base, it's going to be really weird around here with out her. Next week we have to clean out her room and get everything in boxes for them to pick up on the way back. Not sure when the wedding is yet but they are doing the civil one first then later they will have one in the church with the reception and all the works.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Hi Cleary,
Glad you liked the little bit of fabric and ribbon. So a wedding is in the future. They are fun to plan for and a move, too! Family life sure gets busy, doesn't it? Speaking of busy, looks like you have really been busy with blocks and projects in your guild. Stay warm and take care!!

Slowing down....

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted on here, so much has happened since then. I'm not going to go into everythin...