Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Preping Wednesday- Part 1

Well today I didn't have to go to the RA doctor they call and changed it to March, but they did tell me good news as my lungs are okay and for now they are leaving them alone. They will check them again in a year. So, I have the rest of the week off from seeing doctors and tests.

I finished the quilting and binding on the Superbowl Mystery from Quiltbug. I even slept with it on my bed last night boy was it warm and snuggly.
These are the fabrics set to me for Quilt for Kids. I hope to finish this and the flannel 9-patches into quilts for them by April and get them mailed back to them.

This is Coco the puppy my Hubby brought home last October, She's a Rednosed and American Pit. She was starving and just a little thing then. See you can see all her bones.
Now she is looking much better and is very playful. She is a very smart puppy. The only problem is we have to keep her indoors or in her kennel because all the male dogs in the neighborhood are stopping by and she isn't fixed yet. No, I don't want a house full of puppies and she's to young.
I finished my L2Q February BOM Block and I traced the February Angel Connection & SnowBound BOM Blocks onto fabric for me to stitch.
Okay more on part 2.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...