Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cross Stitch Stash

 got the last Santa Village plus and free chart got them at Beach Cottage Stitcher's 
 Won the above thread from Woolin Rouge for signing up for their newsletter and liking their Facebook page. I also got the other Santa Villages and some fabric from SilkWeavers.
Haven't been doing much but reading and playing Wow at night.
Have a Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Heating Contractors Eugene said...

Hi tthanks for sharing this

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...