Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Cracked Pots Quilt update & Sewing

Step 2 Sewed
 Hello been a slow week for crafting I've been really into playing WOW online. But I did get the Cracked Pot's Step 2 sewed now I have to cut all these into 1 1/2 units on my next cutting day. :-)
pillowcase fabric
 Been getting chilly here in the mornings and I hate to wake up with my head cold from cotton pillowcases so I went hunting in my stash and found some pink solid flannel and a matching border fabric and made myself a new pillowcase yesterday. It was heavenly this morning to wake up with a toasty head lol.
finished pillowcase
Got a couple of Plastic canvas swaps to work on this week along with a couple of BOM blocks to cut out for my group.  Plus I'm working on a project that I will post about on Design Wall Monday.
Hope everyone has a Blessed weekend!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...