Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, October 17, 2022

Back home in Florida....

 So, I came back to Florida last Saturday the 8th.. I have been realizing that I really missed seeing the big open sky and the farm land. It is so beautiful and peaceful.  Like this morning I wish I had gotten a picture of the big  sky with sun rays coming down over the farmland. The picture on the post isn't mine it was a free picture.  I also missed the trees and woods.  I liked the convinces of the city like everything delivered  But I also like the drive to go shopping and just getting out. So I'm looking for a place for me that I can afford. 

I also been crocheting while I take it easy because my leg is in a brace and my rib is fractured.



Not much else going on. 

I hope you have a blessed week!

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)


No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...