Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, May 12, 2023

Dang it's already May....

 



Been busy with family and holidays since I last posted here. Plus dealing with my knee. Which is getting better.
Spiderman afghan 


Started an afghan for my grandson Damon today. It's going to be a spiderman web when finished.


I made the healing stitches rectangle afghan for my grandson Liam and he loves it.

Liam's afghan 

I did finish my better together afghan and ended up gifting it to my daughter in law's sister. So it is getting lots of love.
Better together afghan finished 



Gratitude afghan 
I started the gratitude afghan while I was waiting on the spiderman yarn so it is on hold right now. But I am going to finish it.
I have a lot of doctor things coming up in the next month or so hopefully all will go well.
Will try and post more here again.
Have a Blessed weekend.
Huggs,
Cleary ( Cie)


No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...