Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, March 18, 2024

Slowing down....

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted on here, so much has happened since then. I'm not going to go into everything that has happened let just say it it hasn't been an easy last almost year. I moved back to CA. and I'm still here. I'm doing a happy dance these last 2 weeks. I have my own place... well a room in a place but it's mine I pay rent and have awesome roommates.  

coaster
Redoing Gratitude
 
resolutions stitch cal
I have been doing crafts again  I'm hoping to start doing embroidery again soon. I just need to get a extension cord to reach the wall sockets. Then I hope to be up and running things again. I also need to get more cotton yarn to work on some more dish cloths, hand towels, pot holders, and coasters. I want to be able to update my Craft Delight Designs soon.

I have also been rediscovering myself and the picture below explains it best.

photo credit @theravenwolf

 I have worked very hard the last few years to not be an emotional angry bitch. I still have some anger about what he did and probably always will, but I'm not letting it define me. I don't have to feel guilty because I'm alive. It was his choice to end his life not mine. I don't have to stop enjoying my life because of it. I know that sounds angry but it isn't it is Wonder at the realization that I was feeling guilty for being alive when there is no reason I should ever have felt that way. It's determination to not let it define my life anymore. I am so proud for all I have accomplish and done in the last 6 years. I am looking forward to life. I know now that I will live not just survive. 

So I still have some medical issues to deal with and some new things that have cropped up. But I've been dealing with it for almost 30 years so I think I got it covered. I just watch how many spoons I have💜

I hope to be updating this more often now that things are slowing down some.

Remember to tell your loved ones you love them and hug often.

Have a Blessed Week!

Huggs, Cleary (Cie)

 



No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...