Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Updating my pages and blog

 


Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and other things again soon. I'm in the process of making some things again which is making me really happy.

I'm also going to have some crocheted things and most likely sewing some small things since i got a sewing machine again. 

I will be posting them on this page of my blog and on my FB page. Just click on the picture to get to the blog page or click the link on the side bar under pages.




 
I'm also thinking of making me a new logo . I've used this angel for years but I'm thinking of making something that says me and incorporates mt crafts and style.
 I have to give it some more thought on what.

I hope you all will follow along on this new journey with me.
Remember to hug your love ones.
Huggs,
Cleary K (Cie)

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...