Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Ebrace all of yourself....


This is so true of me. I have a very cold side. I have had it since I was a teenager. I know how and why it started. I have learned to live with it and except that it is part of me. I think we should be taught that it's okay to feel like this and it's okay that no one else understands.
Being thoughtless does not mean you are out to hurt anyone, it just means that you don't really understand what they feel and that is okay too. It gives you a place to talk it out so that you can understand each other better.
Also I feel as long as you aren't embracing those parts of you, you will never be whole or happy because you are denying an essential part of yourself. It's okay to be you the good and the not so good. 🖤

Make sure you hug your love ones and tell them you love them.

Huggs,

Cleary K (Cie)

 

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...