Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, April 15, 2024

It's not Rebellion... It is my Right


 I don't think it is rebellion. Why do I have to be labeled rebellious to be myself? It is a given right to be who I am and No One has the right to tell me different. As long as I'm not hurting anyone it is no ones business. I'm going to be me no matter what because I'm proud of who I am and everything I have done to get here.  

Make sure you hug your love ones often and tell them you love them.

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...