Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Goodbye My Love...


The pain comes in waves... sometimes small, sometimes so large I can't breathe even after 7 years. But I'm doing so much better now too. I have forgiven you, accepted that it was your choice and I could not have changed it. I have let go of the feelings the survivor's guilt for it all. I have let go of the anger of you leaving me that way. Of you leaving me with so much to handle even though you tried to take care of everything before hand. I have forgiven you for leaving before we could have what we dreamed of together. I have learned that I can dream of things for myself now and not feel guilty. I have joy and I have peace with most of it, which is the best part.
You were and always will be the love of my life. The other half of my soul. And I will always love you. But I also know now that life doesn't stop with the day you died. I have ME and family and friends so I can go on even though I don't know what the future will hold for me.
Huggs,
Cleary (Cie)

 

No comments:

September... Suicide Prevention Month

  I understand where this is coming from:  " SEPTEMBER is Suicide Prevention Month. It is okay to not be okay. Check in with family a...