Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, August 17, 2024

I can be okay alone....

 

This is true when you lose your other half. You go from being two who are one, to being alone. Family and Friends can have your back and help but in the end you have to do it by yourself. You have to want to be strong enough to find yourself as ONE. It takes breaking and lots of trials and errors. It takes baring your soul and digging deep to find out who you are alone. It takes finding out what parts of you- you want to keep and what parts you want to never, ever get back. It takes accepting all of yourself. Forgiving yourself for anything that happened in the past, accepting things you can't control. Putting the pieces back together, then breaking them again, and doing it over and over until you are happy and in peace with being alone. That you know you can make yourself happy. The last 7 years have taught me this. I know now I'm okay alone. I AM ME!

Remember to hug and tell your people you love them.

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)

No comments:

It's starting to feel like Autumn...

  It's getting cooler in the morning and during the day here. I have been getting my room decor for Autumn. I hung the flowers up in the...