Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Things not talked about.....


 

I wonder how many people actually feel like this after the death of a loved one or other half? We are taught that grief is you are always supposed to be pining for the person and wanting them back. But what if you feel like that only because you want what you have always known? You don't want change. You weren't ready for change, you were comfortable in what you did each day. I'm not saying you didn't love the person. But change is scary and big change is overwhelming. I loved him but would I want it back now? Honestly No, I wouldn't want all that back. Why because a lot of what was "us" was so wrong that it was scary and F'd up and shouldn't have been. It is hard to admit even to myself. But I'm better off now alone. I'm happier and more peaceful. 

Huggs,

Cleary (Cie)


No comments:

It's starting to feel like Autumn...

  It's getting cooler in the morning and during the day here. I have been getting my room decor for Autumn. I hung the flowers up in the...